- Darwin, Design, and Phototropism
- The study of this phenomenon, called phototropism, has a long history -- but questions remain. An article in Current Biology on phototropism (plants' attraction to light) reminds readers that Charles Darwin wrote more than The Origin of Species and The ...
- Growing micro greens and adding vegetables to your indoor garden
- Micro Greens are a mix of sprouts from a variety of greens and herbs that range in flavor from sweet to spicy. Researchers have found that micro greens have 40% more nutrients than fully developed greens.
- Tanzanians jailed after murder of British pilot
- Roger Gower, the British conservationist pilot who died when his helicopter was shot down by poachers in Tanzania's Maswa game reserve. Photo: Tropic Air Kenya/Facebook. DAR ES SALAAM - Four Tanzanians facing trial for the murder of a British ...
- Designers turn everyday products into things of beauty
- Other features built into the concept include, sun-tracking solar panels that mimic plant phototropism, rain water harvesting, energy-efficient LED-based illumination that modulates light-levels based on ambient conditions, Wi-Fi, CCTV for security, ...
- How do plants grow toward the light? Scientists explain mechanism behind
- Christian Fankhauser from UNIL (Université de Lausanne) in Switzerland explains why: "Up to now, all plants with a known defect in auxin transport showed a normal phototropism. How then could auxin transport be essential for this process?".
Phototropism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phototropism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
list of symphony orchestras poland
odessa argentinas nazi files
sherman adams overcoat scandal
manifest destiny notes
mcdonalds corporate governance