- phototube · phototype · MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:What does the "X" stand for in x-ray?
- Phototropism. Classroom Experiments Developed by. YES I Can!
- phototropism. QCC Standards. Grade 7: Science Process Skills Standards 1 & 2.
- Some big words explain sunflowers' sun-tracking motion
- This involves stuff like potassium ions and phototropism and circadian and auxin, whatever that is.
- Phototropism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Phototropism is directional growth in which the direction of growth is determined by the direction of the light source.
- Phototropism - body, used, water, process, life, plants, chemical
- Apr 27, 2011 Phototropism (pronounced foe-TA-tro-piz-em) is the growth of a plant in the direction of its light source.
- Phototropism | Define Phototropism at Dictionary.com
- Phototropism definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Tropisms - Plants In Motion
- One of the most commonly observed tropic responses in plants is phototropism, in which plant stems grow towards light.
Phototropism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phototropism books and related discussion.