- Bus crash injures 13 in Phrae
- BANGKOK: — Thirteen passengers were injured when an interprovincial bus from Bangkok skidded off the highway and overturned in Muang district of Phrae province early on Thursday morning. Phrae police said the incident happened at 03.00 am today ...
- Haze levels in 4 northern provinces 'unhealthy'
- The pervading haze in Chiang Mai, Lampang, Lamphun and Phrae provinces has hit levels that can be harmful to health, Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Department director-general Chatchai Promlert said on Tuesday. Mr Chatchai said the Pollution ...
- Phrae has a sweet plan to draw tourists
- Governor Sak Somboonto said the province has launched a new campaign called "Unseen in Phrae" as the key marketing tool to encourage Thai and foreign tourists to spend their holidays in the province during high season, which runs from December to ...
- Cabinet approves Bt93-million operational plan to fight haze in the North
- THE CABINET has approved an operational plan to curb the haze plaguing the North this year. The plan focuses on nine target provinces - Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai, Lamphun, Lampang, Phrae, Nan, Phayao, Mae Hong Son, and Tak - which have been hit by ...
Phrae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phrae books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesinner plane negative energy plane
ozone depletion ozone cycle overview
bromine notable characteristics
ulna the semilunar notch
climax figure of speech