A selection of articles related to phrases.
Original articles from our library related to the Phrases. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Phrases.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Exegesis On The Wiccan Rede
- All religions began with somebody's sudden flashing insight, enlightenment, a shining vision. Some mystic found the way and the words to share the vision, and, sharing it, attracted followers. The followers may repeat those precise and poetic words about the...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Every Thought is a Prayer
- Psychic power. We use it every day. We cause things to happen; we shape events with our mind. We can do this, because every thought is a prayer. Thoughts are a powerful form of energy. They are very real and very potent. Look for their energy not just in deep...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Samhain: Summonings, Conjurations, Invocations - Why Bother?
- With the approach of Samhain, Halloween, All Soul's Day, and "the Day of the Dead" (all related festivals), I've heard several folks declare that they are going to ignore the main focus of the party. They aren't going to bother the spirits, but...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Phrases is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phrases books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Basic Spanish phrases: fun sayings and idioms
- In our new Telegraph video series, 'Phrases to get you furthest', we teach you some essential sentences, fun phrases and quirky idioms from around the world. This week, a native Spanish speaker shares some key words and phrases to help you on your ...
- Birds can speak in PHRASES to convey complex messages to each other
- Japanese great tits (pictured) are well known for being highly vocal birds and produce a range of calls, but scientists have discovered they can structure these into phrases that convey distinct messages.
- Officers Given 32 Phrases to Fob Off MPs With Vague Promises
- NEW DELHI: Beating about the bush is as old as bureaucracy itself in India, but a recent instruction issued by the Union Agriculture Ministry to its officers seeks to elevate it to the level of high craft.
- 50 phrases we say during midterm season
- Perhaps the best way to explain this insanity is by compiling a list of phrases we at the Clog have overheard, done or said during midterm season.
Related searchesconformity psychology subtypes
alprazolam recreational use
list of megachurches brazil
limerick poetry ribald verses
show boat songs