A selection of articles related to phrases.
Original articles from our library related to the Phrases. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Phrases.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Exegesis On The Wiccan Rede
- All religions began with somebody's sudden flashing insight, enlightenment, a shining vision. Some mystic found the way and the words to share the vision, and, sharing it, attracted followers. The followers may repeat those precise and poetic words about the...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Hod & Netzach
- Just as the previous pairs of Sephiroth, (Binah - Chokmah, Chessed - Gedulah), needed to be explained together to be fully understood, (Binah depends on that of Chokmah, and Chessed relies on Geburah, visa versa), so it is with Hod and Netzach. Hod is form...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Phrases is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phrases books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Write other sentences and passages to choral and partner read. Phrases . Objective.
- Signal Phrases
- Signal Phrases or Attributive Tags are an essential element of research writing. A Signal Phrases can be a single word, phrase, or sentence.
- Fry Instant Phrases
- The words in these phrases come from Dr. Edward Fry's Instant Word List (High. Frequency Words).
- Phrases that HELP and HINDER
- Negative phrases can easily be changed into positive, helpful ones! TRY ... This is kiwi fruit; Phrases like these help to point out the sensory qualities of food.
Suggested News Resources
- Forbidden phrases: A campaign lexicon
- Fire in the belly: This phrase should be confined to discussions of Szechuan food. Going forward: Used to convey the sense that a candidate is progressive. Few candidates will explicitly state their desire to go backward.
- iOS Apps Gone Free: geoDefense Swarm, Bejeweled 2 + Blitz, Shake-A-Phrase, And
- Place towers in an open field to defend yourself from creeps, match gems at a frantic pace, and create unique phrases by shaking your iDevice with today's AGF list.
- SEO Works Best When Focussed on a Single Keyword or Phrase
- One of the ways to do so is to optimise a page for a keyword or key phrase that you want to target, by including that word prominently in as high a volume as possible of text upon the page. Search engines love text.
- Texas Oil and Minerals Receives New CUSIP Number Awaits Notification From
- These forward-looking statements generally can be identified by phrases such as INCL or its management "believes," "expects," "anticipates," "foresees," "forecasts," "estimates" or other words or phrases of similar import.
- Let's put the meaning back in politics
- With a new political season about to start, now is a good time to get rid of another batch of bogus words and phrases: The American people. Used in American political argument as a proxy for the speaker himself, as in, “The American people want…”.
Suggested Web Resources
- The meanings and origins of sayings and phrases
- An archive of the meanings and origins of thousands of phrases, sayings, idioms and expressions.
- Phrase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In everyday speech, a phrase may refer to any group of words.
- Idioms and phrases
- The largest dictionary of idioms and phrases currently in use in British, American and Australian English. Over 12000 phrases and expressions.
- Abbreviations.com, Convert.net, Definitions.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.