- Phrenopathy | definition of phrenopathy by Medical dictionary
- phrenopathy. (1) An obsolete term for mental disease. (2) Any disease of the diaphragm; still used in the working medical parlance, though rarely.
- Meaning of phrenopathy - Encyclo.co.uk
- What is the meaning of phrenopathy? Showing results from over 2000 word lists.
- pdf (726 KB), English, Pages 469
- The name phrenopathy also belongs to the concepts that have adopted new mean- ... but also the term phrenopathy – any emotional or mental disorder11, ...
- NCT02586402 - ClinicalTrials.gov
- Oct 23, 2015 ... coronary artery disease,stroke, respiratory disease, autoimmune disease, neuropathy, phrenopathy, hepatopathy including Active hepatitis B, ...
- Safety & Efficacy of EPO-018B for the Treatment of Anemia in
- Feb 12, 2015 ... coronary artery disease,stroke, respiratory disease, autoimmune disease, neuropathy, phrenopathy, hepatopathy including Active hepatitis B, ...
Phrenopathy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phrenopathy books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessurvivalism classic survival books
kerry thornley military life
arta prefecture transportation
michael coren firing by cfrb