- Phrenopathy | definition of phrenopathy by Medical dictionary
- phrenopathy. (1) An obsolete term for mental disease. (2) Any disease of the diaphragm; still used in the working medical parlance, though rarely.
- Meaning of phrenopathy - Encyclo.co.uk
- What is the meaning of phrenopathy? Showing results from over 2000 word lists.
- pdf (726 KB), English, Pages 469
- The name phrenopathy also belongs to the concepts that have adopted new mean- ... but also the term phrenopathy – any emotional or mental disorder11, ...
- NCT02586402 - ClinicalTrials.gov
- Oct 23, 2015 ... coronary artery disease,stroke, respiratory disease, autoimmune disease, neuropathy, phrenopathy, hepatopathy including Active hepatitis B, ...
- Safety & Efficacy of EPO-018B for the Treatment of Anemia in
- Feb 12, 2015 ... coronary artery disease,stroke, respiratory disease, autoimmune disease, neuropathy, phrenopathy, hepatopathy including Active hepatitis B, ...
Phrenopathy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phrenopathy books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
babe ruth impact on baseball
culture of pakistan globalization
suor angelica plot
the 111111 cold wave
guntur district temples