A selection of articles related to phrygia geography.
Original articles from our library related to the Phrygia Geography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Phrygia Geography.
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The tutelary God of the Mount Tmolus region of Phrygia, in Anatolia...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Phrygia Geography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phrygia Geography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Classical Records and German Origins, Part 2
- specific tribal names. For instance, Strabo later enumerates the tribes of “those. Galatae who settled in Phrygia” (Geography, 12.
- Map 62 Phrygia
- described geographical features that may be related. Very few inscriptions earlier than the Roman period are known from Phrygia.
- Ancient Astrological Geography and Acts 2:9-11
- Pontus and Asia, Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya belonging to 1 “The Geographical Catalogue in Acts II, 9-11,” JRS, 38 (1948), pp.
- Callia, Greek ra>..aTla).3
- Cities and Bishoprics 0/ Phrygia and his earlier Historical Geography.
- Dionysus Westward: Early Religion and the Economic Geography of
- STANISLAWSKI, professor emeritus of geography at the University of . Khumbaba, see R. D.
Suggested Web Resources
- Phrygia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In antiquity, Phrygia was a kingdom in the west central part of Anatolia, in what is now modern-day Turkey.
- Galatians – Man, Myth and Magic
- The 1st century Greek writer Strabo refers to the Galatians as in possession of Phrygia (Geography, 12.2.8.
- Strabo's Geography. Book 12, Cappadocia, Cataonians, Croesus
- Strabo's Geography. Book XII Cappadocia. Summary.
- AGDISTIS : Phrygian Hermaphrodite Goddess | Mythology
- Agdistis was merely a title of the Phrygian goddess Kybele (Cybele). Strabo, Geography 10. 3.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.