- Washington issues enforcement guidelines for lead, cadmium, phthalates
- Washington's Department of Ecology has issued a guidance document, clarifying the enforcement of lead, cadmium and phthalates limits under its Children's Safe Products Act (CSPA). According to the American Apparel and Footwear Association, “the ...
- Phthalates in soft PVC products used in food production equipment and in other
- Food contact materials (FCM) containing phthalates can be a source of food contamination when used in plastics for food production equipment, in utensils for food contact and in packaging.
- Teens Could Be at Risk From Some Cosmetics
- For just three days, 100 teen women ditched their normal personal care products in favor of alternatives that did not contain phthalates, parabens, triclosan, and oxybenzone. All four of these chemicals are known or potential hormone disrupters.
- This Non-Toxic Anti-Aging Serum Transformed My Skin
- Let's start with the fact that it has no parabens, no phthalates, and no fragrance of any kind—including essential oils, which many natural products include but which can be irritating if you have sensitive skin.
- Tips to Avoid Cosmetics, Shampoos Harming Users
- Diethyl phthalate metabolites found in many perfumes decreased 27 percent; the methyl and propyl parabens used in many cosmetics dropped about 45 percent; and levels of triclosan from toothpaste and antibacterial soaps and the benzophenone-3 in ...
Phthalates is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phthalates books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesculture of afghanistan music
kanowit fort emma
chaos emerald sol emeralds
andrew wyeth mature career
leatherback sea turtle diet
order topology ordinal space