- Arasan Announces USB 2.0 PHY in Ultra Low Power TSMC 40LP
- Arasan entered the USB 2.0 PHY IP market with the acquisition of the silicon-proven Mentor technology. Arasan engineering successfully integrated the technology into Arasan's design flow to ensure interoperability with its controllers.
- GUC/Partner Jointly Develop USB3.1 PHY/Controller IP
- Hsinchu, Taiwan, February 26, 2016 - Global Unichip Corp. (GUC), the Flexible ASIC LeaderTM and leading analog mixed-signal IP provider, worked jointly with a major Japanese IDM partner to develop USB3.1 PHY/Controller IP by using GUC's PHY and ...
- USB-PD PHY Analog Hard Macro
- CT20602_AHM is the Analog Section of a complete, full featured and scalable USB Power Delivery and USB Type-C PHY designed to work in bundle with the Digital Section of the PHY CT20602_RTL for the development of Type-C Port Controllers (TCPC), ...
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) analog PHY
- B55NLL_BLE_PMU PHY provides complete Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) analog PHY. The RF is a high performance 2.4GHz ISM band wireless transceiver.
- Arasan Chip Systems Announces Ultra Low Power USB 2.0 PHY IP for Mobile Devices
- Arasan announces the immediate availability of its Ultra Low Power USB 2.0 PHY on the TSMC 40nm LP process. The PHY has been designed to target mobile devices and the automotive market.
Phy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesaspartame products with aspartame
avalokitesvara origin of the concept
list of uninhabited islands
southern thailand economy
gaius vibius pansa caetronianus
loss in a dream