- Psychokinesis (from Greek ψυχή "mind" + κίνησις "movement"), or telekinesis ...... "telekinesis: definition of telekinesis in Oxford dictionary (American English)".
- Psychokinesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Psychokinesis or telekinesis (from τῆλε "far off" + κίνησις "movement"), is an alleged psychic ability allowing a person to influence a physical system without ...
- psychokinesis (PK) - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com
- Jan 15, 2014 Psychokinesis (PK) is the process of using only the mind, with no physical intervention, to manipulate physical objects. When the manipulation ...
- Psychokinesis - PsiWiki - Wikia
- Psychokinesis is an umbrella term for any ability that involves manipulating matter with the mind. Abilities with the term "kinesis" after them are simply an ...
- [Hatsune Miku] ~Top 10 Metal Songs~ - YouTube
- Jan 9, 2016 list of songs in this video 10.- DIARRHEA 9.- Mukuro Attack!!
- Event Horizon - Psychokinetic - Edited Version On FL Studio 11
- Jan 8, 2016 This is a shortened version of Event Horizon's Phychokinetic. Event Horizon - Phychokinetic Song: ...
Phychokinesis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phychokinesis books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespolycythemia relative polycythemia
conversion of units angular momentum
twink musician hawkwind and pinkwind
indra relations with other gods