A selection of articles related to phylacteries.
Original articles from our library related to the Phylacteries. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Phylacteries.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and...
New Testament >> Matthew
Phylacteries is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phylacteries books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Guinness World Records announces Holocaust survivor Israel Kristal as world's
- However, he has continuously and rigorously been performing the commandment of phylacteries (tefilin) every morning for the last century, with the exception of the Holocaust and both world wars. The previous oldest man, Yasutaro Koide of Japan, died in ...
- Arts Listings for March 10
- "AIDA: SCHOOL EDITION" -- Beloved Disney musical at Hale Center Theater Orem. Performed entirely by actors under the age of 18. 4:30 p.
- INTERNATIONAL: New Pew poll in Israel finds religions don't get along so well
- Israeli women put on Tefillin also known as Phylacteries, a small leather box containing religious text usually worn by Jewish men, at the Western Wall, the holiest site where Jews can pray in Jerusalem's Old City. Sunday, Feb. 7, 2016.
- Ten Ways Israeli and Jewish Women Cracked the Glass Ceiling This Past Year
- Were it not for the frequent clashes between these women – many of whom defy strict Orthodox practice by wearing prayer shawls and phylacteries when they pray – and ultra-Orthodox worshippers, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu might not have felt ...
Related searcheshenry ford hobbies and interests
rlc circuit circuit analysis
solar deity hindu mythology
kuzari arguments against philosophy