- The Health Benefits of Phyllanthus
- Preliminary studies suggest that plants of the Phyllanthus genus may contain many compounds with health-enhancing properties, including antioxidants, lignans (a type of phytoestrogen), and tannins (a class of substances found to reduce inflammation).
- 雪蘭莪甲洞的鴻興中醫診所暨草藥中心創辦人楊素雄中醫師受訪時表示，馬六甲樹其實正确名為余甘子（大戟科），別名又稱油甘子等等，學名則是Phyllanthus emblica L。 楊素雄：果實根葉子有藥用.
- Rare African bush may help kidney cancer treatment
- Phyllanthus engleri, also known as spurred phyllanthus, is only found in Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zimbabwe and Mozambique. Previous studies have shown that the plant contains a chemical, Englerin A, which kills renal cancer cells - but they have not ...
- Holiness Inc: How Baba Ramdev built a Rs 2000 crore company... without buying
- Balakrishan recalls: "In 2004, a group of farmers from Uttar Pradesh told us that they are going to cut all amla (Phyllanthus emblica) trees as nobody buys them.
- Gardening Questions + Cacciatore
- Plants 400 - Phyllanthus. Duration: 01:43. View Programme information.
Phyllanthus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phyllanthus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesbreyten breytenbach poetry in english
tina armstrong dead or alive 4
geography of ghana natural hazards
psychometrics origins and background
pectus excavatum treatment