- Relativity versus quantum mechanics: the battle for the universe
- And does that also mean the entire repertoire of plant phyllotaxis is an illusion?
- Painting by numbers with the design book Mathematics and Art
- Crystallography, celestial geometry, phyllotaxis, differential calculus – all helped to shape Renaissance art and movements such as surrealism, constructivism, pop art and minimalism.
- Specialised emission pattern of leaf trace in a late Permian (253 million
- Three to five monarch leaf traces are grouped in clusters, arranged in a helical phyllotaxis. The leaf traces in each cluster can be divided into upper, middle and lower portions, and initiate at the pith periphery and cross the wood horizontally.
- Artificial spin ice: from scientific toy to material by design
- Cristiano Nisoli is a physicist.
- Does the Golden Ratio Not Measure Up?
- Le Corbusier designed glimmering high-rises while Salvador Dali painted implausible landscapes, yet they had one thing in common: both embraced the golden ratio as gospel and used it in their work. But could it be possible that these two 20th century ...
Phyllotaxis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phyllotaxis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestrans-pecos desert
junk ship design
igor stravinsky neoclassicism
dc connector generic types