A selection of articles related to physician regulation.
Original articles from our library related to the Physician Regulation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Physician Regulation.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Physician Regulation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Physician Regulation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Trends in Physician Regulation
- This report, Trends in Physician Regulation, provides in-depth looks at new developments .
- CMS Referring and Ordering Physician Regulation
- CMS Referring and Ordering Physician Regulation. By Mari Beth Anderson, Director of Information Systems, University of Florida Jacksonville Physicians, Inc.
- Physician License Application Packet
- Physician Initial License Application. Packet Contents: 1. 657-079 ..
- Medical License Renewal Instructions
- Professional Renewals" and follow the instructions on-line.
Suggested News Resources
- New Hampshire Medical Society Names Cynthia S. Cooper, MD New President
- Along with her state activities in organized medicine and physician regulation, Dr. Cooper served as a delegate to the Federation of State Medical Boards and continues to be active with the National Board of Medical Examiners.
Suggested Web Resources
- State of the States: Physician - Federation of State Medical Boards
- This report, State of the States: Physician Regulation 2009, continues an ongoing series of in-depth looks at the work of state medical boards.
- Physician - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Regulation. In most jurisdictions, physicians (in either sense of the word) need government permission to practice.
- Course Descriptions | School of Law | Loyola University Chicago
- This course covers federal physician self-referral law, commonly known as the Stark Law.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Physician Regulation Topics
Related searchesenlightened masters
w c allee
segesta the temple
chrysler lx platform
johnny the homicidal maniac