A selection of articles related to physician regulation.
Original articles from our library related to the Physician Regulation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Physician Regulation.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Dr. Bach and his Pilosophy
- Dr. Edward Bach, (1886 - 1936) was a capable and famous physician, homeopath, immunologist and bacteriologist. He reached the conclusion that it is much more important to treat the mental and emotional attitude of a patient instead of his physical complaints,...
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven. 4:2 Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; 4:3 Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of...
New Testament >> Colossians
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Physician Regulation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Physician Regulation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Can Magnets Heal a Broken Heart?
- Let's explore Deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation. Wait a minute. .
- Few doctors sign up to treat opioid addiction
- Addiction to prescription painkillers and heroin has grown so deadly that the Obama administration wants to spend more than $1 billion over the next two years fighting it. Nearly all of the money would go to making anti-addiction medications, including ...
- Judge blocks Arkansas abortion pill restrictions
- "A careful review and balancing of the existing record suggests that the state's overall interest in the regulation of medication abortions through the contracted physician requirement is low and not compelling," Baker wrote.