A selection of articles related to physiological impact.
Original articles from our library related to the Physiological Impact. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Physiological Impact.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Is Subliminal Influence Used in Advertising?
- If we use the term subliminal in the way that it is commonly used, to mean any sort of hidden message, then yes, advertisers do frequently hide their message. This might even be considered a standard advertising practice. Advertising agencies are paid to...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Group Mind Basics (GM1)
- Anyone who has ever spoken in front of a group of people, knows that there is a peculiar sensation associated with the experience. A tightness of the throat often appears, or the speaker “gets butterflies in their stomach”. Just as in the case of person to...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Transforming World Mind Inertia (GM7)
- Our entire world society is ultimately governed by the components of consciousness, not governments, corporations or institutions. Regardless of the apparent creativity of the architectural sciences, engineering or the ideologies we create, the true...
Mind >> World Mind
Physiological Impact is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Physiological Impact books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mood state effects of chocolate
- distinguish between food craving and emotional eating, consider their psycho- physiological underpinnings, and examine the likely.
- Trehalose as a stress marker of the physiological impact of mixing
- Environ. 2010 14(S2), 531-536. Agri-food.
- The Effects of Alcohol on Physiological Processes and Biological
- summarizes the physiological effects of alcohol on adolescents, including a look at the long- term behavioral and physiological consequences of early drinking.
- Early Life Stress: Long-Term Physiological Impact in Rodents and
- robust acute and/or chronic effects on these same traits.
Suggested News Resources
- 3D@Home Announces 3D User Experience Technical Summit and 2011 International
- The event is tailored to 3D professionals who seek to understand the physiological impact of 3D and how to take that into account when creating 3D for the large or small screen.
- Let's Talk Sports — An extended hand: Rypien's death needs to trigger change
- Forget the wear and tear on your body alone, the sheer physiological impact of having to fight someone to ensure your spot on a hockey team can be devastating and some players are simply unable to handle it.
- Are eggs healthy? Answer lies in the hen
- That's a major part of what determines the physiological impact of the end product on your table. Eggs high in omega-6 fatty acids heighten cholesterol's tendency to oxidize, which forms dangerous plaque in our arteries. Dr.
- Impulsive Alcoholics Likely to Die Sooner
- Impulsive behavior could also increase exposure to stressful situations, with a negative physiological impact, he said.
- How First Sexual Encounters Affect Body Image
- An interesting study might be on the physiological impact sex has over the course of all four years of college, the “then” and “now” of sex and body perspective.
Suggested Web Resources
- Psychoacoustics, the physiological impact of music and sound on
- Psychoacoustics, An important distinction is the difference between a psychological and a neurological perception.
- The physiological impact of wearing an N95 mask during
- The physiological impact of wearing an N95 mask during hemodialysis as a precaution against SARS in patients with end-stage renal disease.
- Effects of cannabis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The effects of cannabis are caused by cannabinoids, most notably tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Physiological Impact Topics
Related searchesshantou history
luxembourg city places of interest
kendriya vidyalaya kv schools
lti system theory impulse response
c-40 clipper air force use of c-40