A selection of articles related to physiotherapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Physiotherapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Physiotherapy.
- Getting Up Again - A Story of Healing with Phosphorus and Anacardium
- Hope for the future gives life color and meaning. Having a body you can rely on is very important. In many cases the condition of the temple of our soul is a major key to happiness. And what makes healing so satisfactory is that the restoration of health...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
Physiotherapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Physiotherapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The interpretation of diagnostic tests: A primer for physiotherapists
- Australian Journal of Physiotherapy 2002 Vol. 48. 227.
- Physiotherapy in infants and young children with cystic fibrosis
- physiotherapy in CF was synonymous with airway clearance therapy in order to definition of the term 'modern physiotherapy in CF' is much wider.
Suggested News Resources
- Physiotherapy Associates Opens New Physical Therapy Clinic in San Diego, CA
- By Physiotherapy Associates SAN DIEGO, Aug.
- Kenya: Nazareth Hospital Gets Sh8 Million Physiotherapy Unit
- Nazareth Mission and Referral Hospital has unveiled a physiotherapy unit worth Sh8 million including a laboratory being the third in the country to have the facility.
Suggested Web Resources
- Physical therapy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Physical therapy (or physiotherapy), often abbreviated PT, is a health care profession.
- Home : Physiotherapy Associates
- At Physiotherapy Associates, we believe that success is a collaboration…our expertise and dedication combined with your trust and commitment.
- physiotherapy - definition of physiotherapy by the Free Online
- phys·i·o·ther·a·py (f z - -th r -p ). n. See physical therapy.
- Physiotherapy - Elsevier
- Physiotherapy- Physiotherapy aims to publish original research and facilitate continuing professional development for physiotherapists and other health p...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.