A selection of articles related to physiotherapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Physiotherapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Physiotherapy.
- Getting Up Again - A Story of Healing with Phosphorus and Anacardium
- Hope for the future gives life color and meaning. Having a body you can rely on is very important. In many cases the condition of the temple of our soul is a major key to happiness. And what makes healing so satisfactory is that the restoration of health...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
Physiotherapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Physiotherapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The interpretation of diagnostic tests: A primer for physiotherapists
- Australian Journal of Physiotherapy 2002 Vol. 48. 227.
- Physiotherapy in infants and young children with cystic fibrosis
- physiotherapy in CF was synonymous with airway clearance therapy in order to definition of the term 'modern physiotherapy in CF' is much wider.
Suggested News Resources
- Physiotherapy Associates Opens New Physical Therapy Clinic in San Diego, CA
- By Physiotherapy Associates SAN DIEGO, Aug.
- Kenya: Nazareth Hospital Gets Sh8 Million Physiotherapy Unit
- Nazareth Mission and Referral Hospital has unveiled a physiotherapy unit worth Sh8 million including a laboratory being the third in the country to have the facility.
Suggested Web Resources
- Physical therapy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Physical therapy (or physiotherapy), often abbreviated PT, is a health care profession.
- Home : Physiotherapy Associates
- At Physiotherapy Associates, we believe that success is a collaboration…our expertise and dedication combined with your trust and commitment.
- physiotherapy - definition of physiotherapy by the Free Online
- phys·i·o·ther·a·py (f z - -th r -p ). n. See physical therapy.
- Physiotherapy - Elsevier
- Physiotherapy- Physiotherapy aims to publish original research and facilitate continuing professional development for physiotherapists and other health p...