- Drugs used to treat osteoporosis linked to increased risk of fractures
- The root of Taraxacum officinale (dandelion) does contain effective antimicrobial compounds (Phytotherapy Research, April 2015). Dandelion root has prebiotic properties that encourage the growth of beneficial gut bacteria (Fitoterapia, December 2004).
- 5 health benefits of drumstick leaves
- Frontiers in Pharmacology. 2012;3:24. doi:10.
- 5 leafy veggies that help women fight brain damage, menstrual pain and more
- Drumstick leaves: According to a study published in the International Journal of Phytotherapy, drumstick leaves contain emmenagogue, a compound which regularises blood flow to the abdomen, thereby easing menstrual pain . Drink a tablespoon of ...
- Common Questions About Chronic Prostatitis.
- Additional treatments include pelvic floor physical therapy, phytotherapy, and pain management techniques. The UPOINT (urinary, psychosocial, organ-specific, infection, neurologic/systemic, tenderness) approach summarizes the various factors that may ...
- 2015 ABC Varro E. Tyler Award for Phytomedicinal Research recipient announced
- “This philosophy of testing products in human clinical studies as a basis for rational phytotherapy makes MediHerb a much-deserving awardee.” The ABC Tyler Award was created to honor one of the most respected scientists in late-20th century herbal ...
Phytotherapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phytotherapy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
hobie cat miracle 20
meaning of dreams about tortoise
up filipino dictionary
dream symbol black bird
facebook website criticisms
experience types of experience