- Noun, 1. phytotherapy - the use of plants or plant extracts for medicinal purposes (especially plants that are not part of the normal diet).
- Illustrated Phytotherapy by Deschauer — Page 1
- BOOK ONE of the Illustrated Phytotherapy is the beginning of an. Encyclopedia of herbal therapy.
- Clinical Phytotherapy for Women's Health
- Clinical Phytotherapy for Women's Health. Chanchal Cabrera MNIMH, AHG. Materia Medica.
- Phytotherapy and traditional knowledge of tribal communities of
- Jul 4, 2011 Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytotherapy Vol. 3(7), pp. Key words: Mayurbhanj, Orissa, phytotherapy, traditional knowledge, tribals.
- Mentha piperita L. (Peppermint)
- Medicinal Plant of the Year 2004. Mentha piperita L. (Peppermint).
- Phytotherapeutic Approaches to Common Dermatologic Conditions
- derived medicines.
- Resveratrol: What Is an Effective Clinical Dose?
- Kerry Bone is a practicing herbalist; co-founder and head of research and development at MediHerb; and principal of the Australian College of Phytotherapy.
- MU professor to test interaction of herbal supplements and prescribed medications
- Folk is the principal investigator and co-director of the International Center for Indigenous Phytotherapy Studies.
- Royal waterway procession is one to watch
- The spa is known for its innovation in advanced phyto-therapy and aroma-therapeutic spa and skincare.
- Black tea extract prevents obesity
- The researchers published the results in Phytotherapy Research.
- Phytotherapy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Phytotherapy is the study of the use of extracts from natural origin as medicines or health-promoting agents.
- Information on how phytotherapy works with your body
- May 27, 2011 Learn more about what phytotherapy is and how this age-old solution works in your body to gently rebalance your hormones.
- What Is Phytotherapy?
- May 16, 2011 Brief and Straightforward Guide: What Is Phytotherapy?
- Phytotherapy Research - Wiley Online Library
- Cover image for Phytotherapy Research. Edited By: Elizabeth M. Williamson.
Phytotherapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phytotherapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesin living color volt 45
bibo stability proof of sufficiency
black comedy plot overview
staphylococcus aureus microbiology
chingford nearest tube station
13 number in science