Pi Number Theory
A selection of articles related to pi number theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Pi Number Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pi Number Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Basic Concepts of Numerology
- The concept of numerology demonstrates that everything in the universe vibrates as its own frequency. You find the vibration rate of any object and you can link the qualities and positive energies linked to it.
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Pi Number Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pi Number Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- On Pi Day, Let's Gawk At The Beauty And Controversy Of The Math Constant
- "Pi, with its infinite number of digits, is an introduction to the kinds of mathematics that we do, which often involve the study of infinite processes," Castillo-Chavez said. What's more, Castillo-Chavez says that pi is most people's ...
- Pi Day's origin
- And if you mark pi at 9:26.53 in the morning or night, you're just a little more in line with the celebrated irrational number that never ends. ...
- The History Behind Pi Day
- The number of Pi in short is 3.14, but it goes on and on. “It is one of those amazing, strange and beautiful numbers that you can't right down no matter how many digits I add to that I'll never exactly equal pi there's always more digits.
- Pi and its role in the "most beautiful formula in mathematics"
- This article was written by Jonathan Borwein from the University of Newcastle, and was originally published by The Conversation. Pi Day is upon us again, for those who note today's date in the format 3/14 (March 14).