- Control accurate incremental voltage steps with a rotary encoder
- In this respect, CMOS or JFET op-amps are best since they have extremely low input bias currents – usually in the picoamp range.
- Putting Tunable Light Sources to the Test
- The detection of low current requires very sensitive equipment with the ability to measure current down to the pico-ampere level. To make for an easier signal measurement, optical power is typically increased.
- Chatting with a Neuron
- The headstage and amplifier are the central components: the turnstile or communication hub between the researcher and the neuron (Figure 1).
- Sub-picoamp input op-amp offers high gain bandwidth
- Sub-picoamp input op-amp offers high gain bandwidth. Linear Tech is aiming at high-impedance sensor transimpedance amplifiers with an op-amp that requires only 3fA of bias current (typical at 25°C) while offering 500MHz gain bandwidth product.
Picoampere is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Picoampere books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdurian thornless durians
george washington gale ferris
kellogg company cereal products
german shepherd dog common faults
city technology colleges