- LETTER: Ancient Hebrew pictograph letters have many meanings
- In this letter, I will continue with what I have found by research concerning the ancient Hebrew pictorial alphabet. I would like to remind everyone that the Hebrew alphabet is the “Aleph to the Tau,” or the ox head to the cross.
- Speaking Your Mind to Google Docs
- Most modern streamlined laptops have a single 3.5-millimeter audio jack that handles headphones and microphones; the pictograph on the side or back of the laptop may even show icons for both types of devices next to the jack.
- The Colorado Desert Archaeology Society and Anza-Borrego Desert State Park to
- Pictograph Stories. Students of all ages will look at pictographs and then try to decode the pictograph story. They will then create their own story and transfer it to a rock to take home.
- The legend of the legend of Detroit's Nain Rouge
- A popular folkloric figure is Nanabozho (also known as Nanabush), a benevolent trickster hero who could shapeshift into any form, but was often associated with rabbits and referred to as the "Great Hare.
- Day Trippin Fun; educational classes in the Anza-Borrego Desert
- Archeology Weekend is scheduled for April 2 and 3 and includes events such as pictograph stories, tours of the on-site archeology laboratory, pottery displays and much more.
Pictograph is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pictograph books and related discussion.