- Pierre Certon (c.
- Eric Rice, PhD
- Compositions, 1670–1824,” Journal of Musicological Research 19 (1999): 41–88 .
- French Music from the Renaissance and Baroque
- Pierre Certon (ca. 1520 – 1572). Ce moys de mai.
- Repertoire - Zürcher Vokalisten
- Pierre Passereau (1509-1547). Il est bel e bon. Pierre Certon (1510/20-1572).
- Liturgical Music
- Pierre Certon. O salutaris hostia ............................ Gioacchino Rossini.
- Pierre Certon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pierre Certon (ca. 1510-1520 – February 23, 1572) was a French composer of the Renaissance.
- HOASM: Pierre Certon
- He may have been a native of Melun, where in 1527 'Jehan Certon' was only two other composers before him: Pierre Sandrin in 1547 and Janequin in 1557.
- Pierre Certon | AllMusic
- Very little is known of the early life of sixteenth century French composer Pierre Certon.
- Pierre Certon- Bio, Albums, Pictures – Naxos Classical Music.
- Biography and work for Pierre Certon, Listen to classical music and albums or compositions by Pierre Certon online.
- Pierre Certon:La,la,la Je ne l'ose dire - YouTube
- Aug 26, 2007 A Renaissance Chanson performed by the Vocal group"CAMERATA"of the Samuel Brukenthal High school/Sibiu/Romania.
Pierre Certon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pierre Certon books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.