- Pietism Book Receives Recognition
- The Pietist Vision for Higher Education, edited by Professor of History Chris Gehrz, was nominated for the Lilly Fellows Program book award. It was awarded one of the finalists.
- Bethel Remembers GW Carlson
- “The conversation always started with a witty comment from G.W. about my life in the administration, and then we'd move to his questions about my family, something about Pietism or Bethel, and then on to a myriad topics of mutual interest.
- Professor reflects on personal faith journey
- I took ritual and pietism seriously,” he said. “But [in middle school] I'm sort of trying to figure out who I am. I'm trying to answer the identity question.
- Two Forthcoming Books about Pietism
- Reclaiming Pietism: Retrieving an Evangelical Tradition by Roger E. Olson and Christian T. Collins Winn will be published in January by Eerdmans.
- John Piper and Pietism
- As someone who likes to think of myself as a Pietist and even (others will have to judge to what extent this is true) an expert on Pietism, I have been asked by several people what I think of that claim.
Pietism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pietism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesholter monitor event diary
mount etna 1669 eruption
force field analysis
personal property of others
prachuap khiri khan province history
interac shared cash dispensing