- Vermont's First Female Architect, Ruth Freeman
- The Gutterson Fieldhouse at the University of Vermont. St. Mark Catholic Parish on North Avenue.
- Reassembled Pietro Belluschi Home Finds Second Life in Portland
- A recently reopened residential project by famous Italian-American architect Pietro Belluschi provides a lesson in the value of simple, straightforward design.
- Son honored for restoring architect Pietro Belluschi's last residence
- Revered architect Pietro Belluschi's last residence has been studied, copied and awarded. But no one on the planet knows this Northwest Regional mid-century modern better than Pietro's son, architect Anthony Belluschi, who now owns the famous hilltop ...
- Architect Pietro Belluschi: Models of office towers, houses, churches on
- After all, what's the need to see works in miniature by architects such as Pietro Belluschi when we can walk by his ground-breaking 1948 Equitable Building (now Commonwealth) in Portland? Or his other office towers, museums and churches that changed ...
Pietro Belluschi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pietro Belluschi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.