A selection of articles related to piezoelectric effect.
Original articles from our library related to the Piezoelectric Effect. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Piezoelectric Effect.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Howling at the Moon!
- Lunacy, says it all. We all know that the time of the full moon feels strange. Legend has it that the full moon brings out the worst in people: more violence, suicides, accidents, and aggression. The influence of the moon and behavior has been called "The...
Astrology >> The Moon
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Piezoelectric Effect is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Piezoelectric Effect books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Could piezoelectrics solve the smartphone battery conundrum?
- Researchers at IBM have filed the first patents for PET (Piezoelectric-Effect-Transistor) technologies and developed a prototype device.
- Making Piezoelectronics Work for You
- The converse piezoelectric effect uses an electric field to generate deformation. It is used for actuators and transducers.
- Thanks for the Memories: Touring the Awesome Random Access of Old
- However, it is a good acoustic match for quartz piezoelectric crystals, especially when kept heated. That's important because that's how the delay .... Investigating this effect led to the discovery of magnetic bubble.
- Review> Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Xenotype?
- In the Xenoculture source text, on the other hand, the alien aesthetic is a byproduct of design processes loosed without stylistic concern; it is an effect of a pursuit driven by questions indeterminate in shape.
- Reinstating Moore's Law: a next-generation transistor for mobile technology
- Researchers at IBM have filed the first patents for piezoelectric-effect transistor (PET) technologies and have developed a prototype device based on these materials.
Piezoelectric Effect Topics
the far arena
firebird database server history
tamil people the classical period
dr kanatjan alibekov