- Why the Once-Seedy Pigalle Is Now One of Paris's Hottest Neighborhoods
- Another newcomer is Le Pigalle, the self-proclaimed “neighborhood hotel” that caters to tourists and locals alike.
- Mise en Scène
- Le Pigalle, the motley quartier that straddles the city's 9th and 18th arrondissements, has long been the heart of this other Paris.
- Cozy hotel in the Pigalle, a legendary district of Paris
- As in most Parisian hotels, rooms at the Grand Pigalle are not spacious but they are cozy, even charming, with pull wall-lights outside every room and thick 'martini' carpet leading to them.
- F. Pigalle is a fun, funky and novel spot downtown
- Well, we knew were in trouble, wine-wise, before that, because we'd heard that F. Pigalle serves that wine in baby bottles.
- Strip Scribbles: Halfway to EDC, F. Pigalle, L.V. tattoo artists on 'Ink
- Strip Scribbles: Halfway to EDC, F. Pigalle, L.V.
Pigalle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pigalle books and related discussion.