- Definition of pileated in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of pileated. Pronunciation of pileated.
- WESTERN AUSTRALIA'S JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC BOTANY
- funicle filiform and abruptly expanded into a small, pileiform aril. Selected specimens examined.
- Ogataea allantospora sp. nov., an ascomycetous yeast species from
- ''ascospores are pileiform or allantoid'' is proposed to allow the inclusion of the phylogenetically related new species which produces allantoid ascospores.
- Kundip Wattle (Acacia rhamphophylla) recovery plan
- 10–15 mm long, thinly crustaceous, blackish. Seeds longitudinal, oblong- elliptic to ovate, 2–2.5 mm long, c.
- Kodarnaea nitidulidarurn, Candida restingae and Kodarnaea
- evanescent or persistent, containing one to four asco- spores. Ascospores are pileiform or globose and glabrous. Fermentation is present.
- Pileus (meteorology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- volcanoes (see the image to the right). Pilei form above some mushroom clouds of high-yield nuclear detonations; in that context they are called ice caps.
- Piler - definition of Piler by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- Dictionary/thesaurus browser ? ? Full browser.
- Halo « WeatherVortex™ UPDATES!
- Pilei form above some mushroom clouds of high-yield nuclear detonations; in that context they are called ice caps. Pileus on a Cumulus cloud. Share.
- Videos by mcandertoad - Pearltrees
- Pilei form above some mushroom clouds of high- yield nuclear detonations ; in that context they are called ice caps .
Pileiform is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pileiform books and related discussion.