A selection of articles related to pilgrimage christianity.
Original articles from our library related to the Pilgrimage Christianity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pilgrimage Christianity.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Pilgrimage Christianity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pilgrimage Christianity books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Nigeria: Clerics Express Mixed Feelings On Govt Sponsorship of Pilgrimage
- Some Christian and Muslim clerics across the country have expressed divergent views on government's sponsorship of pilgrimage. While some urged government at all levels to continue with the sponsorship of pilgrims, others were of the view that the ...
- Why We Need an Interfaith Pilgrimage
- I just finished walking 750 kilometers (470 miles) along the Camino de Santiago. This is an ancient pilgrimage with roots going back over a millennium and was one of the three most important Christian pilgrimages in medieval Europe, alongside those to ...
- Pope Francis is set to visit Auschwitz Nazi concentration camp
- It is our duty to make a pilgrimage to these places, in mind and heart, on this 50th anniversary.' 'As I said at the Mass celebrated in 1979 at Brzezinka near Auschwitz: "I kneel at this Golgotha of ...
- Terra Sancta Museum opens in Jerusalem, showing the Holy Land's Christian roots
- For those who spearheaded the project, the purpose of this museum is to strengthen the close relationship that Christians have with this land, and to bring out the underlying reasons for their trip, or better, pilgrimage, to Jerusalem and the Holy Land.
- Faith is central to painter's life, work
- “Many Christians desired to make a pilgrimage to Jerusalem to follow in the steps of Jesus on his last days,” Burleson said. “But for most, this was an impossible dream.