- Body structure of marine sponges - Springer
- Pinacocytes of the incurrent canal system cover the basal surface of the ... in which choanocyte chambers are covered by a pinacocyte epithelium of the ...
- Download PDF - Springer
- The reported absence of pinacocyte activity in freshwater sponge ... pinacocyte role in marine sponges, raises basic questions about the nature and function of ...
- The fine structure of pinacocytes in the marine sponge <Emphasis
- investigators have held that the pinacocytes are contractile (Wilson, 1910) or give ... In addition, the characterization of the pinacocytes in the adult sponge.
- Intra-epithelial spicules in a homosclerophorid sponge
- Mar 6, 2007 (pinacocytes), in addition to sclerocytes, contain spicules intracellularly. The small size of these intracellular spicules, together with the ...
- Die Aufnahme partikulärer Nahrung beiReniera sp. (Porifera
- These particles are trapped on the outer surface of the choanocyte collars and are ingested by the choanocytes and processes of the pinacocyte epithelium of ...
- Tiny Cell Grows Giant Death Spike and Lives to Grow Another
- af= axial filament, which has a diameter of 200-500 nanometers. s=location of former spicule. cb= collagen bundle, P=pinacocyte.
- Spentriu con "PINACOCYTES" @ NERO GALLERY
- Pinacocytes dal greco sono cellule prismitiche appiattite che formano un tessuto epiteliale sulla superficie esterna di una spugna.
- Spentriu e l'arte della bidimensionalità
- Il segno astratto che veste la realtà, ricoprendola di trame ritmiche e creando sulle superfici un infinito gioco di contraddizioni e ripetizioni di significante.
- Pinacocyte - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pinacocytes are flattened cells containing many granules; capable of contracting. They are involved in the maintenance of the size and structure of sponge.
- pinacocyte – Dictionary definition of pinacocyte | Encyclopedia.com
- Definition of pinacocyte – Our online dictionary has pinacocyte information from A Dictionary of Zoology dictionary. Encyclopedia.com: English, psychology and ...
- Pinacocyte | Definition of Pinacocyte by Merriam-Webster
- Define pinacocyte: one of the flat cells covering the external surface and lining the incurrent and excurrent canals of…pinacocyte in a sentence.
- pinacocyte | biology | Britannica.com
- Water enters very small pores found among the cells (pinacocytes), which line the outer surface of the sponge. After passing through a system of incurrent canals ...
- Meaning of Pinacocyte - Encyclo.co.uk
- What is the meaning of Pinacocyte? Showing results from over 2000 word lists.
Pinacocyte is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pinacocyte books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesrituals in islam
stepmania system requirements
dream symbol bush
cocaine metabolism and excretion
atheism atheism doesnt exist