- pinacocyte ( ′pinəkō′sīt ) ( invertebrate zoology ) A flattened polygonal cell occurring in the dermal epithelium of sponges, and lining the exhalant.
- Sponge cell types
- Pinacocytes – form pinacoderm- most tissue-like. • Thin, flat, cover exterior and make up the pores.
- The contractile sponge epithelium sensu lato–body contraction of
- pinacocyte hypothesis is often neglected, despite the fact that. Minchin provided an contracted and expanded pinacocytes in the calcareous sponge.
- Pinacocyte - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pinacocytes are flat cells found on the outermost layer of a sponge.
- pinacocyte – Dictionary definition of pinacocyte | Encyclopedia.com
- Definition of pinacocyte – Our online dictionary has pinacocyte information from A Dictionary of Zoology dictionary. Encyclopedia.
- Sponges - EnchantedLearning.com
- epidermis (pinacocyte) - the epidermis is the layer of cells that covers the outer surface of the The thin, flattened cells of the epidermis are called pinacocytes.
- pinacocyte (biology) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Water enters very small pores found among the cells (pinacocytes), which line the outer surface of the sponge.
- Pinacocyte - definition from Biology-Online.org
- Oct 3, 2005 Definition and other additional information on Pinacocyte from Biology-Online.org dictionary.
Pinacocyte is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pinacocyte books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesprocter and gamble
boris the menace
republic of moldova economy