- Jayarajan discharged from hospital, taken to Thiruvananthapuram
- Thrissur: Prominent CPM leader P Jayarajan, who was admitted to Amala hospital in Thrissur following an accident in the wee hours of Wednesday has been discharged and taken to Thiruvananthapuram. The police sources expert medical care would be ...
- Kummanam's statement part of Hindutva agenda: Pinarai
- THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: CPM Politburo member Pinarayi Vijayan has slammed BJP State president Kummanam Rajasekharan's statement that temple committees of respective temples can decide on the evacuation of non-Hindu vendors in front of their ...
- RSS Mouthpiece Attacks Kerala Over Live-In Relationships And Beef. Sparks
- For CPM politburo member Pinarayi Vijayan this was no laughing matter. He said the RSS has challenged the history, culture and self-esteem of the state through this article. "For a long time the Sangh Parivar has been targeting Malappuram.
- Attack on diplomat by SFI activists: Action against cops, hunt on to nab accused
- CPI(M) Polit Bureau member Pinarayi Vijayan also said that the agitators had crossed the limit and the party cannot approve these kind of personal attacks. The party's district secretary Kadakampally Surendran had apologised yesterday itself for the ...
- Final phase of Kerala civic elections: Rain, faulty EVMs play spoilsport
- Thiruvananthapuram: Heavy rain and faulty electronic voting machines (EVMs) played the spoilsport during ballotting on Thursday in the second and the final phase of Kerala's civic polls.
Pinarai Vijayan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pinarai Vijayan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Pinarai Vijayan Topics
Related searcheswashington monument foundation
louise hay controversial ideas
safeway uk takeover bids