A selection of articles related to pine.
Original articles from our library related to the Pine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pine.
- Pine: Correspondences
- Pinus spp. Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Air Deity: Cybele, Pan, Venus, Attis, Dionysus, Astarte, Sylvanus Power: Healing, Protection, Protection, Exorcism, Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- Norfolk Island Pine: Correspondences
- Auricaria excelsa Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Protection, Anti-Hunger...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary N
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Pipsissewa: Correspondences
- Chimaphila umbellata Folk Names: False Wintergreen, Ground Holly, Price's Pine, Princess Pine Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Money, Spirit Calling...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God. 26:2 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Pine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Pine Wilt
- A fatal disease of exotic pines in the Midwest.
- RED PINE
- Plant Fact Sheet/Guide Coordination Page <http://plant-materials.nrcs.usda.
- Southern Pine Beetle
- SPB attacks all pine species including pitch, shortleaf, loblolly, and Virginia, preferring trees weakened from drought, stress, or injury.
- Pine Creek Water Trail
- Pine Creek Water Trail by Jim Hyland (from May/June 2007 PA Angler & Boater magazine).
Suggested News Resources
- Amherst seeks $2M grant for Pine St. project
- By SCOTT MERZBACH AMHERST - A project to rebuild Pine Street and bring improved water and sewer service to North Amherst center could begin next spring if the town obtains a state grant.
- Pine Brook Evacuations Came as Reservoir Dam Topped Over
- The notification prompted the Montville Township Police Department to print fliers for residents of low-lying streets in the Pine Brook section of the town alerting them to the situation and urging them to leave in 20 minutes.
- RIDING THE PINE: Wave chasing more state titles
- By Steve Puterski The 2011 fall season comes into full swing this week as Fallon athletes begin their chase of bringing home a state title.
- Red Cross and Partners Airlift Critical Supplies to Hard-Hit Pine Hill, New York
- 30, when it airlifted more than 18000 pounds of food supplies to Pine Hill, NY, where residents have been isolated by flooding caused by Hurricane Irene.
- Fairfield Firefighters Pull Floating Bathroom from Pine Creek [Photos]
- By Michael Dinan Fairfield emergency responders on Wednesday morning helped rescue a bathroom that apparently detached from its house due to Hurricane Irene damage and started floating upstream in Pine Creek with the rising tide.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pines are trees in the genus Pinus 1] in the family Pinaceae. They make up the monotypic subfamily Pinoideae.
- Pine | Define Pine at Dictionary.com
- Related Questions. What is pine? Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page.
- Welcome to PINE (Printing Industries of New England)
- Nonprofit trade association serving printing and graphic communications companies throughout five of the New England states.