A selection of articles related to pingala nadi.
Original articles from our library related to the Pingala Nadi. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pingala Nadi.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Pingala Nadi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pingala Nadi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Delusion Sign of Tamasic Traits
- This city is watered by three rivers called nadis—the ida, pingala and the sushumna. They are perennial rivers and they carry the qualities of sattva (existence), rajas (dynamism) and tamas (inertia). These three rivers are interdependent too.
- When Should Kids Start Yoga?
- Ida lies to the left of the spine and is your active breath while pingala is cooling and lies on the right of the spine. Sushumna runs ... at the age of 8.
- Yoga Wars: What exactly is the Surya Namaskar?
- Another list of benefits as listed by YogaPoint.com is it also stretches and strengthens the whole body. Improves efficiency of the internal organs.
- Symbolism of Yajna and Bali in Nabakalebara
- It represents Ida and Pingala 'nadis' inside the backbone, which are intertwined like two slimy fishes.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfort venango
col daniel morgan
will o the wisp literature
common name chemical common names