A selection of articles related to pingala.
Original articles from our library related to the Pingala. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pingala.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Pingala is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pingala books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- zNd"x;S+m9 0
- ip©lCzNd"sU+m9. 00 §7" 00. §7miTp©l;c;yRivrict'.
- Caduceus Nadis along the Spine pingala (ends in right nostril
- pingala. (ends in right nostril) sushumna.
- The Mathematics of Poetry Multicultural Mathematics Dr. Rachel Hall
- Pingala. Another question inspired by the study of rhythm is: how many patterns can be formed from a given number of syllables?
- Our Subtle Energy Highways
- pingala, which surround a central major cur- erful when the ida and pingala forces are balanced. Where on the left guards ida and on the right the pingala.
- The Nadis- Rivers of Life Energy
- The three primary channels are Sushumna nadi, Ida nadi and Pingala nadi.
Suggested News Resources
- Einstein Proved Relativity as Falk Proved God: Steven Falk Announced Today a
- Binary numbers were first described in Chandashutram written by Pingala in 100 BC. Binary Code was first introduced by the German mathematician and philosopher Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz during the 17th century.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pingala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pingala (पिङ्गल piṅgala) is the traditional name of the author of the Chandaḥśāstra (also Chandaḥsūtra), the earliest known Sanskrit treatise on prosody.
- Sushumna, Ida and Pingala: Nadis of the subtle body
- The role of the subtle channels called Nadis : Ida, Pingala and Sushumna in Kundalini Yoga.
- Pingala And Ida Nadi Channels
- I was first shown the Pingala Nadi and the Ida Nadi in a vision when I was a child. In those visions the two channels were associated with teleportation.
- Kundalini Awakening - Prana flows in Ida AND Pingala
- Regulating Prana is part of Kundalini Awakening. Prana flows in left or right, Ida or Pingala. Prana in the left is lunar.