- A salute to the man who designed the Tricolour: Pingali Venkayya
- Pingali Venkayya was also popularly nicknamed 'Diamond Venkayya', as he was an expert in diamond mining. He was also called 'Patti Venkayya' (Cotton Venkayya) , because he dedicated most of his time researching staple varieties of cotton and did a ...
- Pingali Venkayya kin beg, N Chandrababu Naidu offers aid
- VIJAYAWADA: The descendants of national flag designer Pingali Venkayya are on the verge of losing all properties in Eluru and are living in dire poverty. Ghantasala Jayalakshmi, Venkayya's niece, and G. Bhargava Rao, grandson, were seen seeking alms ...
- Victoria Museum to procure rare photos of Pingali Venkayya
- Archaeology enthusiasts can hope to see rare photographs of freedom fighter and designer of the tri-colour Pingali Venkayya at the Victoria Museum on Bandar Road here. These photographs will be in addition to an array of collection including ancient ...
- Festive atmosphere prevails at PCC office
- “It's a historic building where Mahatma Gandhi had asked Pingali Venkaiah to design the national flag. The design was approved in the same building,” he said. Several senior leaders like Su Thirunavukkarasar, M.
- Pingali Venkaiah remembered
- Pingali Venkayya, freedom fighter and designer of the Indian National Tricolour, was remembered in a unique way in Visakhapatnam on Sunday on his 138 birth anniversary. Telugu Desam Party leader Zahir Ahmed made a 138-feet national flag, symbolising ...
Pingali Venkayya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pingali Venkayya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Pingali Venkayya Topics
Related searchesmahdi army early history
swan species of swan
eva marie saint
lake taupo history
gullivers travels plot and structure