A selection of articles related to pinhole camera.
Original articles from our library related to the Pinhole Camera. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pinhole Camera.
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Pinhole Camera is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pinhole Camera books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Make a Pinhole Camera
- A pinhole camera, which is simple to make out of ordinary How does a pinhole camera work? A pinhole A pinhole camera is the opposite of “high-tech.
- The Ipanorame Pinhole Camera
- How to Build the Ipanorama' Pinhole Camera, First Edition. DSC LLC All Rights Reserved. Copyright ©2003 DSC LLC.
- T H E P O P U L I S T
- The design ideas of this camera.
- Mini Pinhole Color Camera
- Power Requirements: Power Consumption: Video Output: Automatic. 5.5mm.
- Pinhole Cameras
- Optimum Pinhole Camera Design. A pinhole camera forms images on film by using a very small aperture in place of a photographic lens.
Suggested News Resources
- Photographer brings passion to Lost Lake
- Three of the four walls of the Hallowell Gallery are devoted to his evocative prints taken with a pinhole camera.
- How to Make a Pinhole Camera
- Back in April, we celebrated Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day by posting a few pics we took with a matchbox pinhole camera. I promised a how-to video, so here it finally is.
- Time 'running out' for ATM fraudsters: police
- Indeed, less than 24 hours earlier, Durham Regional Police had arrested two men who had been using ATM-tampering devices and a pinhole camera to steal more than 2500 debit- and credit-card numbers.
- New charges filed against Wentzville tattoo shop manager
- 4 with invasion of privacy and tampering with physical evidence after a female employee found a pinhole camera while she was in the bathroom.
- Free pinhole camera workshop
- Those who attend the event, at the Stade Hall, Old Town, from 10am to 5pm, will make their own camera, use it to take pictures, then process and develop their work.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pinhole camera - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A pinhole camera is a simple camera without a lens and with a single small aperture – effectively a light-proof box with a small hole in one side.
- How to Make and Use a Pinhole Camera
- A pinhole camera is a small, light-tight can or box with a black interior and a tiny hole in the center of one end.
- Oatmeal Box Pinhole Photography by Stew Woodruff - How to Make
- Photo gallery plus directions to make a pinhole camera, take pictures and develop them. Also, links to other pinhole camera sites.
- The Pinhole Gallery
- No, it's no design beauty, but in function it's a lot like a pinhole camera, not too much by way of style, but it does some interesting things!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Pinhole Camera Topics
chabad-lubavitch origin of name
the penultimate peril plot notes