- The Who takes Consol crowd on amazing journey
- The Who's frontmen, having lost what is now the heaven band's rhythm section, arrived at Consol Energy Center with muscular backup from Simon Townshend (Pete's brother) on guitar, longtime bassist Pino Palladino, drummer Zak Starkey (offspring of ...
- The Who to headline Isle Of Wight Festival
- Roger Daltrey, Pete Townshend and their live band, which includes Zak Starkey, Pino Palladino and Simon Townshend, will be bringing their Hits 50! tour for their only UK festival performance of 2016.
- The Who's "The Who Hits 50!" Rescheduled Tour Will Swing into Kansas City on
- Back in September, classic rockers The Who were forced to postpone dates on their "The Who Hits 50!" Tour. Although it may have felt like a long wait for fans, the band have hit the road again.
- Review | The Who rocks Louisville
- What the band, now consisting of two original members, Pete Townshend and Daltry, plus Zac Starkey on drums, Pino Palladino on bass, Townshend's brother Simon on rhythm guitar and three keyboardists, delivered was an astonishing retrospective of one ...
- The Who: A look back at the British Invasion band's 50 years in Pittsburgh
- The 72-year-old Daltrey and his 70-year-old mate Pete Townshend, affectionately known as The Two, are joined by Pete's brother Simon (guitarist since 1996), Pino Palladino (bassist since 2006) and Ringo Starr's son Zak Starkey (drummer since 2010) ...
Pino Palladino is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pino Palladino books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Pino Palladino Topics
Related searchesjr-maglev mlx01
wall street personalities