- Immunity versus Human Rights: The Pinochet Case
- In the Pinochet case the former head of state of a foreign country has been held accountable for the first time before a municipal court for acts of torture allegedly ...
- The Pinochet Precedent and Universal Jurisdiction - New England
- In October 1998, General Augusto Pinochet, military ruler of Chile from 1973 to 1990, ... The Pinochet case and the related cases in Spanish and other European .
- a tale of two chileans: pinochet and allende
- Chapter Seven Pinochet's Achievement. Appendices: Appendix A: Violent Deaths under Allende. (Reproduced from pp 81-84, The White Book of the Change of ...
- House of Lords/ Pinochet - Institute for International Law and Justice
- Feb 28, 2008 House of Lords/ Pinochet. Judgment - Regina v. Bartle and the Commissioner of Police for the Metropolis and Others Ex Parte.
- Friedman and Pinochet - Naomi Klein
- Appendix A 'r. CHAPTER 24 (CHILE): DOCUMENTS. 1.
- Sergio Arellano Stark, driver of the 'Caravan of Death' under Pinochet, dies at 94
- Sergio Arellano Stark, a Chilean army general who led the “Caravan of Death,” a helicopter-borne killing squad that helped establish Augusto Pinochet's iron grip on power in the 1970s, died March 9 in the capital city of Santiago. He was 94.
- Top Pinochet Henchman Dies in Chile
- The Caravan of Death was a task force that traveled up and down Chile by helicopter in October-November 1973, swooping down on municipal and provincial jails to seize political prisoners and execute them in the aftermath of Pinochet's Sept. 11 putsch.
- Chile honours Italian diplomats whose 'Schindler's List' saved 750 lives
- Italian diplomats knew then, if they had not before, that they had gained the attention – and opprobrium – of Augusto Pinochet, the supposed friend of the British government whose regime terrorised Chile for 17 years.
- Lucía Hiriart de Pinochet es internada en Hospital Militar
- Internada en el Hospital Militar se encuentra la viuda de Augusto Pinochet, Lucía Hiriart, quien ingresó en horas de la noche al centro asistencial ubicado en la comuna de La Reina.
- Augusto Pinochet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Augusto José Ramón Pinochet Ugarte, more commonly known as Augusto Pinochet (Spanish pronunciation: [auˈɣusto pinoˈʃā] or Spanish pronunciation: ...
- Military dictatorship of Chile (1973–90) - Wikipedia, the free
- The dictatorship was headed by a military junta presided by General Augusto Pinochet. The perceived breakdown of democracy and the economic crisis that ...
- Augusto Pinochet | president of Chile | Britannica.com
- Leader of the military junta that overthrew the socialist government of Pres. Salvador Allende of Chile on September 11, 1973. Pinochet was head of Chile's ...
- Augusto Pinochet - Dictator, General - Biography.com
- Follow the career of Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet at Biography.com. Pinochet overthrew the government of Salvador Allende in 1973.
- Pinochet directly ordered killing on US soil of Chilean diplomat
- Oct 8, 2015 General Augusto Pinochet was so concerned about covering up his involvement in the assassination that he considered murdering his own spy ...
Pinochet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pinochet books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestacitus literary style
list of nuclear reactors norway
boolean datatype ocaml
the actors studio famous alumni