- Bagpipe players gather for Redding competition
- She played a "piobaireachd," which is Gaelic for pipe music. She is now part of the Jefferson Pipe Band, and sported the Lindsay Modern tartan kilt, colored burgundy and green, representing her band.
- Top piper to star at Maclean Highland Gathering
- He was the youngest winner of the prestigious Clasp at Scotland's Northern Meetings and includes in his long list of achievements Three World Pipe Band Championships.
- Nothing compares to the first time winning
- The steward for the piobaireachd class was in a bit of a tizzy because they were eager to get the class going but none of the other competitors ahead of James and me on the list were there yet (first to enter means last to play).
- Pipers medals to be sold
- Included among the collection are The Argyllshire Gathering Open Competition for Piobaireachd, won by MacPherson in 1955, 1956, 1962, and the Argyllshire Gathering Trophy, presented by John Graham Campbell of Shirvan, in Piobaireachd, which he ...
Piobaireachd is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Piobaireachd books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesmethodist association of youth clubs
dreams about teeth
shroud of turin conclusions
protoss carrier interceptors
dsir dsablt and dsaing