- The first order Born approximation of pionium–target atom interaction has, by now .. 7.1 Results for the different probabilities defined in (7.
- Pionium lifetime and ππ scattering lengths in generalized chiral
- The relationship between the pionium lifetime and the ππ scattering lengths is established, including the sizable electromagnetic corrections.
- Dynamics of the pionium with the density matrix formalism
- effects, and consider their influence on the pionium break-up probability. We pionium atom, the hydrogen-like Coulomb bound state of π+π.
- Bombay HC dismisses Hazare's petition on liquor production
- Mallikarjun Distilleries, Shahapur Distilleries, Grainotch Industries, Radico NV Distilleries, Vitthal Distilleries, Adlars Bio-energy, Jogeshwari Beverages, Pranav Agrotech, Victoria Agro Food Processing, Alco Plus Producers and Pionium Industries.
- Pionium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pionium is an exotic atom consisting of one π+ and one π− · mesons.
- Pionium atoms arrive en masse - physicsworld.com
- Oct 1, 2004 CERN experiment creates large numbers of exotic pion-based atoms.
- Pionium | Facebook
- Pionium - Description: Pionium is an exotic atom consisting of a and a meson. Currently, pionium is under investigation at CERN to measure its lifetime.
- Relativistic corrections to the Pionium Lifetime
- May 28, 1999 Abstract: Next to leading order contributions to the pionium lifetime are considered within non-relativistic effective field theory.
Pionium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pionium books and related discussion.