A selection of articles related to piper cubeba.
Original articles from our library related to the Piper Cubeba. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Piper Cubeba.
- Cubeb: Correspondences
- Piper Cubeba Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Kava-Kava: Correspondences
- Piper methysticum Folk Names: Ava, Ava Pepper, Ava Root, Awa Root, Intoxicating Pepper Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Lono, Kane, Kanaloa Power: Visions, Protection, Luck...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary K
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Pepper: Correspondences
- Piper nigrum Folk Names: Black Pepper Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Protection, Exorcism...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
Piper Cubeba is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Piper Cubeba books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Clastogenicity of Piper cubeba (Piperaceae) seed extract in an in
- The plant Piper cubeba is widely distributed in tropical and subtropical Key words: micronucleus test, Piper cubeba, single cell gel electrophoresis (SCGE).
- Isolation of piperdine from Piper nigrum and its antiproliferative activity
- Aug 19, 2010 Piper cubeba as well as testing their antibacterial and antitumour activity. HPTLC analysis of P.
- Actividad antibacteriana y antioxidante de los extractos de Piper
- Actividad antibacteriana y antioxidante de los extractos de Piper cubeba ( Piperaceae).
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Cubeb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cubeb (Piper cubeba), or tailed pepper, is a plant in genus Piper, cultivated for its fruit and essential oil.
- File:Piper cubeba muda.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- File:Piper cubeba muda.jpg. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Spice Pages: Cubeb pepper (Piper cubeba, cubebs)
- Informative article about the spice Cubeb pepper, its botany, chemistry, history and cross-cultural culinary usage.
- Piper cubeba | Define Piper cubeba at Dictionary.com
- piper longum · piper nigrum · piper-azine · MORE. Did you know: You look for a Web page and it says "Error 404 Not Found." What do the numbers mean?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Piper Cubeba Topics
Related searchesitabashi tokyo transportation
sniper counter-sniper tactics
amsterdam coat of arms
coupling constant qcd scale