A selection of articles related to piper nigrum.
Original articles from our library related to the Piper Nigrum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Piper Nigrum.
- Pepper: Correspondences
- Piper nigrum Folk Names: Black Pepper Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Protection, Exorcism...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- Kava-Kava: Correspondences
- Piper methysticum Folk Names: Ava, Ava Pepper, Ava Root, Awa Root, Intoxicating Pepper Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Lono, Kane, Kanaloa Power: Visions, Protection, Luck...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary K
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Cubeb: Correspondences
- Piper Cubeba Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
Piper Nigrum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Piper Nigrum books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Quantitative Estimation of Piperine in Piper nigrum and Piper
- ABSTRACT. Piperine, a characterizing compound present in fruits of Piper nigrum and Piper longum used as bioavailability enhancer.
- Farm and Forestry Production and Marketing Profile for Black
- Oct 29, 2009 From the berries of Piper nigrum are produced several condiments: black pepper, white pep- per, green pepper, and “Tellicherry” pepper.
- Amides from Piper nigrum L. with dissimilar effects on melanocyte
- skin disorder, vitiligo. Piper nigrum L. (Piperaceae) fruit (black pepper) water extract and its main alkaloid, piperine (1), promote melanocyte proliferation in- vitro.
- INTERCROPPING COLOCASIA TARO WITH BLACK PEPPER (PIPER
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum) is an important cash crop on Pohnpei.
Suggested News Resources
- La reina de las especias
- La pimienta (Piper nigrum) procede de una planta trepadora originaria de la India. Al igual que la sal, se la consideró muy pronto como una especia muy prestigiosa.
- 9 Kiat Hadapi Asam Urat
- Lada hitam (Pipernigrum) dapat meningkatkan urinasi dan bersifat antiinflamasi.
Suggested Web Resources
- Black pepper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum) is a flowering vine in the family Piperaceae, cultivated for its fruit, which is usually dried and used as a spice and seasoning.
- Growing peppercorn plants (piper nigrum)... - Herbs Forum - GardenWeb
- This forum is for the discussion of both the growing and the culinary uses of herbs .
- Piper nigrum - Black Pepper - Piperaceae
- Piper nigrum, or Black Pepper, is a monecious or dioecious climbing vine native to Southern India and Sri Lanka.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Piper Nigrum Topics
Related searchesapophatic theology
hormone important human hormones
professor finbarr calamitous
stanley cup traditions and anecdotes
british standard whitworth
wheelchair types of wheelchair
roman governor senatorial provinces