- practice of a pirate; robbery or illegal violence at sea. 2. the unauthorized reproduction or use of a copyrighted book, recording, television program, patented ...
- $3 - 3.2 Billion - Oceans Beyond Piracy
- Attacked by Somali Pirates with Firearms in 2013. As of May 1, 2014,. Held for Average Duration of: 1,016 DAYS.
- the not-so-jolly roger: dealing with piracy off the coast of somalia and
- in the Gulf of Guinea, principally off the coast of Nigeria. Although during 2012 and 2013 the incidence of piracy off of the Horn of Africa declined considerably ...
- BSA Global Software Piracy Study - BSA Global Software Survey
- 2011 bsa global software piracy study. NiNth editioN, May 2012. ExEcuTivE SuMMARy.
- maritime piracy - United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Case studies of transnational threats. 193. 9.
- Australian Anti-Piracy Campaign Won't Target Hardcore Pirates
- The body responsible for deterring Australians from engaging in Internet piracy has rebranded with a some new blood at the top. The IP Awareness Foundation is now known as Creative Content Australia and has recruited Village Roadshow co-chief Graham ...
- Ukrainian AVOD service tackles piracy
- The Ukrainian broadcaster 1+1 Media has launched a new ad funded on demand service named Ovva.tv. The service, which can be received on any internet-connected device anywhere in the world, is the first of its kind in the country and is available to 1+1 ...
- Creative Content Australia To Drive Extensive Anti-Piracy Campaign
- Depressingly, while the rate of persistent downloading or streaming dropped from 13% to 10%, among that hardcore category 40% said they were pirating more than ever. IPAF has orchestrated a number of anti-piracy campaigns on limited budgets. Now the ...
- Despite Google's claiming the removal of websites will be useless, Village Roadshow and Foxtel are still spearheading separate actions in the Australia Federal Court in an attempt to combat the online piracy of film and television shows.
- An Awareness Crusade Against the Online Piracy of Books
- According to the Association of American Publishers, the publishing industry as a whole has lost $80 to $100 million dollars to online piracy annually. From 2009 to 2013, the number of e-book Internet piracy alerts that the Authors Guild of America has ...
Piracy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Piracy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Related searchessteve stu burguiere
united airlines flight 93 aftermath
gian lorenzo bernini paintings
bernard lonergan education