- Godrej Properties expects Rs 700-crore revenue from 2nd project: Pirojsha Godrej
- Realty firm Godrej Properties expects a sales revenue of about Rs 700 crore from the second phase of its luxury housing project at Vikhroli in Mumbai launched on Thursday. The company, which is real estate arm of the Godrej Group, had in November last ...
- Hope to monetise Rs 1500 crore by 2016 end: Pirojsha Godrej
- We hope next year to be coming up with the second phase of that project.
- Godrej group locks its future, crafts succession plan
- She is now overseeing innovation, strategy and HR at Godrej Industries Limited and Associate Companies (GILAC), one of the holding companies of Godrej that has significant interests in several businesses of the group. Pirojsha Godrej, CEO of Godrej ...
- Realty Bill to bring relief to home buyers
- MUMBAI & BENGALURU: A bill to regulate the real estate sector, which was passed in the Rajya Sabha on Thursday, is expected to ease the concerns of home buyers, including delayed deliveries and layout changes. Builders are expected to benefit as ...
Pirojsha Godrej is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pirojsha Godrej books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Pirojsha Godrej Topics
Related searchesfree real witchcraft spells
hermans hermits keith hopwood
chuck palahniuk criticism
bourgeoisie the marxist view
z-wave application areas
meaning of life humorous treatments
dr james bedford