- Godrej Properties expects Rs 700-crore revenue from 2nd project: Pirojsha Godrej
- Realty firm Godrej Properties expects a sales revenue of about Rs 700 crore from the second phase of its luxury housing project at Vikhroli in Mumbai launched on Thursday. The company, which is real estate arm of the Godrej Group, had in November last ...
- Hope to monetise Rs 1500 crore by 2016 end: Pirojsha Godrej
- We hope next year to be coming up with the second phase of that project.
- Godrej group locks its future, crafts succession plan
- She is now overseeing innovation, strategy and HR at Godrej Industries Limited and Associate Companies (GILAC), one of the holding companies of Godrej that has significant interests in several businesses of the group. Pirojsha Godrej, CEO of Godrej ...
- Realty Bill to bring relief to home buyers
- MUMBAI & BENGALURU: A bill to regulate the real estate sector, which was passed in the Rajya Sabha on Thursday, is expected to ease the concerns of home buyers, including delayed deliveries and layout changes. Builders are expected to benefit as ...
Pirojsha Godrej is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pirojsha Godrej books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Pirojsha Godrej Topics
Related searchesvosburg v putney issue
dream interpretation gods remnant
marlboro cigarette varieties