- Pisatis (ancient district, Greece), Type a word or double click on any word to see a definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.
- Map 58 Peloponnesus
- AC near Miraka. Lauffer 1989, 552-54. B2.
- Champagne & Sparkling Sparkling Prosecco, Cuvee Beatrice
- 09 Viognier Blend, Mercouri Estate, Pisatis Greece Eleven. 09 Chardonnay, Au Bon Climat, Santa Barbara California Fifteen.
- Family Style Dining--Spring 2011.p65
- pita, olives, and spreads with.
- Olimpia e il suo vicinato in epoca arcaica
- da parte degli Elei, dei Pisati e degli altri abitanti della vallata, ma anche 1882; J.
- Mait Kõiv Introduction The dating of the Argive tyrant (or king
- his defeat had brought with it the subjection of Pisatis and Triphylia to Eleian power.
- Seven things to look out for at the Opening Ceremony
- Pelops was famous for his chariot race with King Oenomaus of Pisatis.The winners of the events were admired and immortalized in poems and statues.The Games were held every four years, and this period, known as an Olympiad.
- Pisa, Greece - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The area controlled by Pisa was called Pisatis, which included Olympia, the site of the Ancient Olympic Pisa and Pisatis were subjugated by Elis in 572 BC.
- Pisatis Wine | Pisatis Wine Guide, Reviews, Ratings and More
- Wine Enthusiast Magazine's Pisatis wine guide has expert reviews and ratings to help you learn more about the wines of Pisatis.
- Daily Grape - 2009 Mercouri Foloi Pisatis
- Name, Pisatis. Winery, Mercouri Foloi. Gary's rating, 89 points.
- Pisatis | RM.com ®
- Pisatis articles, reference materials. Need more on Pisatis? We suggest these original texts: The Story of Pisatis roots.
Pisatis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pisatis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.