A selection of articles related to pisces rules.
Original articles from our library related to the Pisces Rules. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pisces Rules.
- Astrological Emphasis: Pisces, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Pisces: February, 21st - March, 20th. This article applies to Pisceans during 2001. General Pisces is the twelfth sign of the Zodiac, astrologically dominated by Jupiter and Neptune, exalted by the Moon and with Mercury in exile....
Astrology >> Pisces
- Sign Characteristics: Pisces
- Quadruplicity Mutable Day of the week Tuesday Birthstones Pink Coral Turquoise Aquamarine Colours Purple Grey Blue Flowers Iris Camellia Jasmine Lily Metals Tin Essences Incense Wistaria Animals Elephant Dolphin Dog GENERAL FEATURES Water sign ruled by...
Astrology >> Pisces
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Planet: Neptune Sign: Pisces A strange characteristic of Neptune is that this gassy planet radiates trice as much warmth as it receives from the Sun; the planet gives himself away, analogous to the compassionate and self-sacrificing nature of Pisces. Lord...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Characteristics of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac Signs - comprehensive description of qualities of all 12 signs.
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
Pisces Rules is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pisces Rules books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Uranus: Limitless Love and Light
- To begin, Pisces rules the geographic region of the Middle East. Pisces, along with.
- SEDUCING A PISCES
- In medical astrology, Pisces rules the toes, feet and lymphatic system.
- “Dance the Elements”
- Pisces dancers are beautiful, graceful and have a special tranquil quality when they dance - soothing to an audience.
- Working Out What Aspects Are In A Natal Figure:
- last degree of Pisces. On the negative side, Pisces rules self-undoing. On top of that, the last degree is home to the fixed star Scheat (pronounced She-at).
Suggested News Resources
- Sun into Pisces: Time to Trust Your Intuition
- As the last sign of the zodiac, Pisces rules the feet, the base of the human body.
- Pisces: The year ahead
- Pisces rules the feet, so regular pedicures and foot massages are something you should treat yourself to. Swimming is the best way to combine exercise and relaxation, getting rid of excess emotions at the same time.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pisces - AstrologyZone
- Pisces rules the feet, quite fittingly because this sign bears the weight of the entire body (zodiac) on their feet.
- Astrology and Health: Pisces
- Apr 13, 2011 Internally, Pisces rules the lymphatic system, synovial fluids and functions of the glands in general.
- Pisces Astrology Profile and Zodiac Information
- Pisces is the Sign of dreams and secrets, and it represents much that is hidden, both strengths and enemies.
- Skyscript: Pisces the Fish
- Direction: All the water signs relate to the direction north - Pisces specifically relates to north-west. Anatomy: Pisces rules the feet.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Pisces Rules Topics
gary payton foundation
conan the barbarian appearance
list of yoga positions