- Pi·scis Aus·tri·nus (p s s ô-str n s). n. A constellation in the Southern Hemisphere near Aquarius and Grus.
- becoming the heads.
- Aquarius Aquila Capricornus Delphinus Equuleus Piscis Austrinus
- SYMBOLS. M 54. M 55.
- Sydney Observatory night sky map September 2011
- PISCIS AUSTRINUS. RETICULUM. SAGITTA.
- A Collection of Curricula for the STARLAB Polynesian Voyaging
- Ka'ahupähau (Piscis Austrinus) ............................. 19. Kükaniloko (Fomalhaut, Piscis Austrinus) ...........
- Starwatch October 2011
- The bright star far to the south is Fomalhaut, the mouth of Piscis Austrinus, the southern fish. The Summer Triangle of bright stars still lingers high in the west after sunset.
- Piscis Austrinus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Piscis Austrinus (also known as Piscis Australis) is a constellation in the southern celestial hemisphere.
- Star Tales – Piscis Austrinus
- Piscis Austrinus, called Piscis Notius on the Uranographia of Johann Bode, is shown lying on its back and drinking water from the urn of Aquarius.
- Piscis Austrinus
- Piscis Austrinus, also known as Piscis Australis, is a fish lying on its back, drinking in the waters pouring from the jars of Aquarius.
- Piscis Austrinus
- Piscis Austrinus is a drinking fish, depicted with its mouth open drinking (or engorging) the water pouring from the jar of Aquarius.
Piscis Austrinus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Piscis Austrinus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Piscis Austrinus Topics
Related searchesshania twain early years
mysticism chinese mystics
early modern britain
kit fisto history
george herbert mead