Pitman Shorthand Vowels
A selection of articles related to pitman shorthand vowels.
Original articles from our library related to the Pitman Shorthand Vowels. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pitman Shorthand Vowels.
- Basic Concepts of Numerology
- The concept of numerology demonstrates that everything in the universe vibrates as its own frequency. You find the vibration rate of any object and you can link the qualities and positive energies linked to it.
Symbology >> Numerology
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Pitman Shorthand Vowels is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pitman Shorthand Vowels books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Vowels, Diphthongs, Triphones, Diphones & Abbreviated W
- to know that Pitman Shorthand is written according to the sound and not according to the spellings.
- Writing Pitman Shorthand with mEtaFoNt and L ATEX
- text into Pitman 2000 shorthand  using mEtaFoNt and LATEX. The impact vowel, diphthong and triphone signs are bracketed. 1.
Suggested Web Resources
- Basics of Pitman Shorthand
- In Pitman, you write the consonant sounds first to form a shorthand "outline" and then, if necessary, mark in the vowels.
- Pitman shorthand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The long vowels in Pitman's shorthand are: English pronunciation: //ɑː/, /eɪ/, / iː/, /ɔː/, /oʊ/, and /uː//.