A selection of articles related to pitriloka dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Pitriloka Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pitriloka Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Pitriloka Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pitriloka Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Part Two 23rd January 2004 January 2004 - 29th March 2004 March
- It comes from the Pitriloka (the planet of the forefathers). .
Suggested Web Resources
- Sanskrit -->> English --- English ----->> Sankrit Dictionary
- Note: This dictionary is a work in progress and as such does not contain an exhaustive list of Sanskrit words. .. PITRILOKA: the world of manes.
- Dying, Yamaraja and Yamadutas
- Dying, Yamaraja and Yamadutas. Process of Dying Death in Three Gunas SB 5.26.
- Dancing with Siva, Resource 9: Glossary O to S
- The term odic is the adjective form of od (pronounced like mode), defined in the Oxford English Dictionary as "a hypothetical .. Pitriloka: "World of ancestors.
- Meaning Of Dreams About Olives | RM.com ®
- Discover the Dream Interpretation Olives. Dictionary of dreams including a Dream Interpretation Olives. www.
Pitriloka Dictionary Topics
Related searchesmicrocontroller zilog