- The Journey after Death
- popular ones is called pitriloka. One lives there happily with one's departed forefathers. People in heaven have bodies made of prana or life.
- Brahmopanishad of the Yajur Veda
- As said in the Chandogyopanishad, If he longs after Pitriloka, by his very thought the Pitris arise; so he attains Pitriloka and is great there.
- their souls and take them to Pitriloka is the water of Mandakini, emancipating his ancestors to Pitriloka. Bhagiratha performed . they reached the Pitri Loka.
- The Significance and Ritual of Shraaddha
- reside in Pitriloka or wander at other places. It is for their sake that the Pindadaana are offered.
- Crunch Time
- The blood sucking monsters who inhabit Naraka, a sacred place for highly respected persons and deceptively have it decorated to look like the pitriloka, the after death world of the ancestors where average quality human souls dwell.
- Pitriloka: (Sanskrit) "World of ancestors.
- VEDA - Vedas and Vedic Knowledge Online - Vedic Encyclopedia
- Husband and wife leave for higher planets (svarga-, pitri-loka) and stay there as long Also Yama-loka (Pitri-loka) is sometimes described as an eternal abode.
- Galleries | Inframundo o Pitri Loka | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world.
- Bhagavad-Gita: Chapter 8, Verse 25
- The word dhumah meaning smoke indicates the presiding demigod of the path in which lies the Pitri-loka the realm of the manes or ancestors.
Pitriloka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pitriloka books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesobjectivity journalism alternatives
beaver fur trade
hoonah alaska geography
trinity blood canon