- The first excavations at Mycenae were carried out by the Greek archaeologist Kyriakos Pittakis in 1841. He found and restored the Lion Gate.
- MYCENAE: PAST ACHIEVEMENTS, PRESENT TASKS, AND
- investigate the tomb of Klytemnestra in 184 1 by K.
- Time and the Antique: linear causality and the Greek art narrative
- tribulations of the present).
- Master thesis by Emily de Bree
- Arbeidet ble fullført av Kyriakos Pittakis i 1844.
- Le "dies academicus" de l'Institut d'études supérieures en théologie orthodoxe
- Le point saillant du dies academicus fut la remise à dix lauréats des certificats de spécialisation en théologie orthodoxe (master) et des titres décernés par le patriarche œcuménique (Pittakia) : Rév. M. Anishchenko, MK Christofis, Rév.
- Kyriakos Pittakis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kyriakos Pittakis (1798-1863) was a Greek archaeologist from Athens.
- Michael Pittakis Lawyer Profile on Martindale.com
- Michael Pittakis Profile by Martindale-Hubbell. Find Michael Pittakis's contact information, experience and credentials, peer review ratings etc.
- Avramis Pittakis | Facebook
- Join Facebook to connect with Avramis Pittakis and others you may know.
Pittakis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pittakis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesangels in art anime and manga
meaning of dreams about fear
the aristocrats an example