- Piyassilis or Sharri-Kushukh, ca. 1315, son of the Hittite king Suppiluliuma I. [...
- Ilya S. Yakubovich, Sociolinguistics of the Luvian Language
- named Mai-Karḫuḫas cannot possibly be situated as all members of the.
- 6. THE QUESTION OF LITERARY CRITICISM
- 120-122, for the double names of Piyassilis, Muwatallis,. Mursil III, Tudkhalia IV; apparently Suppiluliuma I; and also Mattiwaza of Mitanni as Kili-Teshup. Cf.
- Piyassilis - Wikipédia
- Piyassilis était un prince hittite, fils du roi Suppiluliuma I.
- Carchemish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Piyassilis or Sharri-Kushukh, ca.
Piyassilis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Piyassilis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchescarbamazepine history
isle of bute famous people
oshkosh wisconsin points of interest
triage reverse triage
sir shah nawaz bhutto
smooth jazz description