- Piyassilis or Sharri-Kushukh, ca. 1315, son of the Hittite king Suppiluliuma I. [...
- Ilya S. Yakubovich, Sociolinguistics of the Luvian Language
- named Mai-Karḫuḫas cannot possibly be situated as all members of the.
- 6. THE QUESTION OF LITERARY CRITICISM
- 120-122, for the double names of Piyassilis, Muwatallis,. Mursil III, Tudkhalia IV; apparently Suppiluliuma I; and also Mattiwaza of Mitanni as Kili-Teshup. Cf.
- Piyassilis - Wikipédia
- Piyassilis était un prince hittite, fils du roi Suppiluliuma I.
- Carchemish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Piyassilis or Sharri-Kushukh, ca.
Piyassilis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Piyassilis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmalachi z york
mage knight story
tang drink overview
interpretation of tongues