- George C. Nichopoulos, Elvis's Last Doctor, Dies at 88
- Lesser amounts of morphine, Demerol, Placidyl, Valium and Chlorpheniramine, an antihistamine, were also found. In a 1981 interview with American Medical News, Dr. Nichopoulos said he had prescribed only two of the drugs in the report.
- Did this man kill Elvis? Dr Feelgood dies at 88 but always denied his drugs
- The painkillers morphine and Demerol, and tranquillisers Placidyl and Valium were also found, along with an antihistamine.
- Elvis Presley: król w Białym Domu. Historia amerykańska
- 1 tys. dawek barbituranu o nazwie Seconal, amfetaminy i środka nasennego Placidyl. Znaleźli też kapsułki z pigułkami zaszyte w zakładkach zasłon.
- Lithofayne Pridgon: Jimi Hendrix's original 'foxy lady'
- She wrote a few songs, including one called “Placidyl Syl”, a reference to both Sly's birth name (Sylvester) and his taste for pharmaceutical sleeping aids, but he never did get around to producing her. Instead, she found herself mothering him.
- Elvis Presley: 15 Things You Didn't Know (Part 2)
- Doctors found the following drugs in his system when he died: morphine and Demerol (painkillers), Chlorpheniramine (antihistamine), and Placidyl and Valium (tranquilizers).
Placidyls is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Placidyls books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmodem long haul modems
shinto cultural effects of shinto
tna impact history
prostitution in japan legal status
tropical sprue treatment