A selection of articles related to plagues.
Original articles from our library related to the Plagues. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Plagues.
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God. 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory...
New Testament >> Revelation
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Goddess of miasmas and sulphuric vapours; associated closely with plagues and malarias, as these were regarded as the results of the volcanic emissions so common in Italy....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will show thee: 12:2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great;...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh, and tell him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me. 9:2 For if thou refuse to let them go, and wilt hold them still, 9:3 Behold, the hand of the LORD...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 And he entered again into the synagogue; and there was a man there which had a withered hand. 3:2 And they watched him, whether he would heal him on the sabbath day; that they might accuse him. 3:3 And he saith unto the man which had the...
New Testament >> Mark
Plagues is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Plagues books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fear of Future Health Problems Plagues Porter Ranch, Calif., Gas Leak Victims
- Fear of Health Problems Plagues Porter Ranch, Calif., Gas Leak Victims. Even after the gas leak in Porter Ranch has been sealed, worries persist about the long-term health risks for residents.
- New question at quarterback plagues Pokes
- It seems like every spring in Stillwater, since the graduation of Brandon Weeden, the Oklahoma State football coaching staff has had to field questions about the quarterback position.
- Wordplay | Spread Like Plagues
- WEDNESDAY PUZZLE — I found this one very difficult for the day of the week, possibly because I approached it nonchalantly and filled in several words incorrectly, including a theme answer, then had to right my wrongs to finish.
- Patch Management Still Plagues Enterprise
- Patch Management Still Plagues Enterprise. Half of organizations don't even know difference between applying a patch and remediating a vulnerability. In spite of years of data showing effective patch management to be some of the lowest-hanging fruit in ...
- Chronic Absenteeism Plagues Schools
- A new state report card looks beyond tests scores to rate schools, concluding that New Haven is doing a good job preparing ninth graders to graduate from high school, but not adequately decreasing chronic absenteeism among high-needs students.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.